Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to Use the Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent; You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
4. Security and Registration
1. 91Vocals may collect, store and use your personal data. This information will be used by 91Vocals and its service providers to allow for faster purchasing and will not be passed on to any third parties.
2. We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address and geographical location, we may use this information in the administration of this website and purchase orders, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
3. When you enter the site you will be issued with a cookie. This helps us to provide the best browsing experience for our customers and we may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability and for marketing purposes. This website complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and 91Vocals takes all necessary measures to ensure your data is protected against loss, theft, misuse and alteration.
4. We may send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can unsubscribe from this at any time).
6. Payment and Downloading Products
Payment is taken on behalf of 91Vocals by Shopify or Paypal. All prices are inclusive of UK taxes, and are subject to change from time to time. After payment you will be sent an email with a download link for your product(s). You have 3 download attempts in total. If you experience any problems, please get in contact with us on the Contact Us page and we will do our best to solve the problem. All prices on 91Vocals are in British Pound and the actual exchange rates applied by the banks at the time of purchase may vary.
7. Refund Policy
Products purchased from 91Vocals are non-refundable. Products are in effect purchased as a license (as defined in the Copyright/Licence Agreement above) to use in your music without paying royalties to the owner, which therefore cannot be refunded.
8. Limitations of Liability
You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.