91Vocals Licence Agreement
Please take a moment to read the ‘COPYRIGHT/LICENSING NOTICE’ below. The Sounds remain the property of its manufacturer and/or 91Vocals, (Collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to the provisions below. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
1. All Rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. The Sounds samples in these sample packs are licensed, not sold, to you to be reproduced within your original musical compositions only. All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling or trading of this product or its content is strictly prohibited.
2. Only the original purchaser of this product has the right to embody and reproduce the enclosed Sounds within their music compositions.
3. The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music, public performances and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions).
4. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects (i.e. a sequence of musical events), as loops or within any competitive products that are sold or re-licensed to multiple third parties. In these scenarios the Licensee must arrange an extension with 91Vocals.
5. The Licensee MAY NOT use the name, image, or likeness of the artist associated with a Sound in any way without that artist’s express written permission.
6. This license is granted for a single user only (and is given on a worldwide basis). A right to use the Sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
7. The license is non-exclusive and is granted for the full period of copyright protection for the Sounds.
8. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
9. You cannot electronically transfer the Sounds or place them in a time -sharing or service bureau operation or a computer/sampler network.
10. Opening or using these products constitutes your acceptance of these terms.